- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?
What’s the most exciting piece of equipment you’ve ever got to use within your work?
Do you think we will find a cure for any major disease in the future?
how much money do you get?
Could you tell us a funny, non-science related joke?
What has been the scariest moment in your career/ in the lab?
would anything bad happen if we had too many of these microscopic ‘superheroes’ in our body?
Is it possible for a tuna fish to outswim a tiger shark?
what is the hardest part about finding a cure for disease? Is the job rewarding?
What do you think about parents not getting their children vaccined because they believe side effects are worse then
what is the most effective way to fight superbugs?
In your honest opinion, do you think that global warming is solvable? Or are we going for permanent climate change here (1 comment)
How much of your brain can you use? 100% or less? (2 comments)
What is the most dangerous thing you've done in the lab? (1 comment)
Why do I always feel very faint and nauseous every time I stand up? (2 comments)
Have you ever solved a Rubik's cube? (1 comment)